Arla Food Company - European Websites

After my last post, I cruised the Arla foods website a little more. Apparently, this company provides foods for many countries in Europe as well as North America. Although I think old fashioned books, paper, and pens are the best tools for language learning, websites can also be a good source of information for language learners.

If you are learning any of the following languages, please click on the following Arla Food links:

POLISH
DANISH
FINNISH
GREEK
GERMAN
DUTCH
RUSSIAN
SPANISH
SWEDISH

I do not know if Arla foods sell in France. If they do not have a website in the French language that indicates that they do not have a market big enough for France, Switzerland and Belgium. Maybe I will send them an e-mail to find out why.

No comments:

Anthropoligist In Heels Top Posts